Tuesday, May 1, 2012

day 5 chainsaw trial, totally exhausted !

Day 5 has left me totally exhausted. I started out this morning clearing trails in the woods. Decided to get the zero turn mower out there and mow those trails, big mistake. I got it stuck in the mud and had to do a lot of pulling, falling down and finally Ron came out and helped me ..he drove and I pushed it out of the mud..fun fun fun.

After lunch I went over to the pile of poles and went through 2 batteries on the saw cutting through poles, partway through Joel got out the tractor and he and I moved some of the BIG wood from the ash tree pile. I also moved a bunch of branches from that mess and piled 3 smaller piles of cut up pieces I had cut yesterday.

After I went through those 2 batteries I came back in and put them on the charger, took a break and heated up some mini frozen pizzas cause I was too tired to do anything else.

Then I went out and weeded and planted seeds in the garden, as they say we are going to get 3 days of rain, good time to put seeds in.

Ron is using the tractor to haul the wood that I cut up over to the woodshed area (can't put it inside the woodshed as our new furnace hasn't been installed yet.)

Having some really bad back spasms and my arms and legs are shakey tired, so I'm planning on sitting the evening out.

No comments:

Post a Comment