- Where it all started:
- Around the house
- Pods, Berries, Paths and Autumn Leaves
- Trails through the woods 2010
- Food Forest Gardens
- Pond Improvements 2010
- Ecologically Sustainable Development or Permacultu...
- Hugelkultur Beds
- More Pond updates (second page)
- List of Plants growing at Restful Trails food Fore...
Monday, May 7, 2012
photo progress of woodpile after 1 week with saw
I'm pretty pleased with all that I 've gotten done in a little over a week with the saw (2 days I didn't use it). These photos do NOT include any of the other pole wood I cut up or the trees that I cut down and cut up, this is just from the woodpile shown in photo 1.
Today the plan is to take some more trees down at the edge of the woods early in the day (sun is ocming out now) and then after that I hope to go back over to the pile of pole logs and cut up some more. Pretty soon I'll have to stop on that pile though as a lot of those logs are too large for the 14" bar on the saw, so we'll have to use a larger saw for the larger logs...later.