Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chainsaw trial day 3 (short post)

Well day 3 was pretty simple, Joel knocked around the woodpile with the tractor to loosen up the logs and I cut them, Ron is helping with the moving the stacks with the tractor for me. The first photo was between 1 and 2 pm and the second photo was after both batteries were recharged, the center stack, between 5 and 6 pm..and basically that is all I did today.

So today after lunch I cut all the wood on the tractor bucket, and the wood by the tractor bucket and to the right above......and then I came back later in the evening and cut up the pile in the center of the bottom picture..

I'm not sure how much of a dent I made in the pile. Ron just left to start hauling to the house the wood that I cut up, bless his heart, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment