Front of shed over 20 years after building (needs some paint touch up..duh)..taken this spring. (2012)
- Where it all started:
- Around the house
- Pods, Berries, Paths and Autumn Leaves
- Trails through the woods 2010
- Food Forest Gardens
- Pond Improvements 2010
- Ecologically Sustainable Development or Permacultu...
- Hugelkultur Beds
- More Pond updates (second page)
- List of Plants growing at Restful Trails food Fore...
Saturday, June 2, 2012
shed made with pallets many years ago
Many people have been interested in the shed we made with pallets so I thought I would do a search for some photos. We had access to 7 1/2 ' long free oak pallets, we used a footer and header board and placed them upright on a cement foundation. we framed in the sides and inner wall of the shed with the pallets, covered with T 1 11 siding and put a roof on..it has been useful for us for more than 20 years now.